Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Aunt Callie Lockard Harper August 31, 2010


Aunt Callie, Grandpa Lockard's sister. She must have lived in St. Louis.
You have every reason to be happy about everything today. Way to go! To lose that much in one week and not be on a diet. That is so great! I know time goes by so fast. I thought if I could only have a few more hours a day, then I could get everything done.
Coming back from overseas, I had a few more hours over the 24, I was exhausted.
I now found out that we are having company from Thursday through Monday. I haven't cleaned house in awhile, since i was not having company before. Now I am trying to get it done quickly. And I only have one more day. It is Bud's brother from Maryland and maybe his son from 29 Palms. Bud's brother is a neat freak. I wish I had your clean house!
I am dropping my class from the college. Too much has been going on for me to read the book, much less study it. Time keeps going by faster and faster. Tomorrow is exercise day and I haven't been doing anything. I really need to get my knees back in shape. I think I will go to bed early tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment