Monday, August 9, 2010

Aunt Velma 10 years old August 9,2010

Aunt Velma makes me think of Norma in some of her earlier years.
It is late again and I didn't get much sleep last night. We just found out Bud's cousin's husband's funeral is going to be on Friday evening in Fresno. That is about 3.5 hours away. We have been thinking about going. We are having the family over on Saturday evening to celebrate Marisa's birthday and Kindra going back to school in Monterey. I am in charge of the community garden and one of the women gardener is going to give a 2 hour presentation from 8:00-10:00 am. I should be there in case no one else gets up early enough to go. I also would like to be there and I am not that close to Bud's cousin. I made our hotel reservations knowing that I can cancel.

Decisions! Decisions! Decisions!

No comments:

Post a Comment