Sunday, August 15, 2010

Buddy August 15, 2010

I wonder if Buddy had hearing problems then.
We made the fast trip down to Fresno. We got to visit with some friends before the memorial services. We got to see one of Bud's cousin from the mountains and we hadn't seen her in a long time, and then visited with his cousin of whose husband died. We checked into our hotel around 1:00 , right off the freeway so I didn't know how good it would be. We were upgraded to a suite and didn't hear any noise. It was great, wish we would have had more time. We got back home the next day about noon and everyone came over about 4:00 for barbecue, swim and celebrate Marisa's birthday. I was tired! Then I got calls about a few little problems at the community garden. I am home now with a big glass of ice water. And much more relaxed.

No comments:

Post a Comment