Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Grandma Gibbs August 11, 2010


Grandma Gibbs, I wonder how old she was . She is very pretty. Mother looks like her some. It is a shame we couldn't have known them when they were younger as well as older.
Tomorrow is my art group, then taking Marisa to dinner, shopping and doing her birthday pictures.I am going to do more pictures of her through the next few months for her senior pictures. I remember doing pictures for Traci for her senior pictures. It doesn't seem that long ago. Traci has a birthday coming up in about a week.
I had a meeting at church tonight , so I worked in the garden before and after. We are having severe critter problems and I still have way too many tomatoes! I gave tomatoes away to 3 different people and still have too many. Not complaining though.
I have to take a shower and go to bed. No sweets so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment