Saturday, August 21, 2010

Garden Frog August 21, 2010

Don't I wish! Instead of beautiful, I think it made me look like the frog!. It should make me healthier. Instead, I ate ice cream that wasn't low fat and I suffered with a terrible stomach ache yesterday and last night. I had oat meal a little while ago and I think it went down o.k. I think I must be getting a message. EAT RIGHT OR YOU WILL PAY FOR IT! O.k. back to trying to eat better.
Bud went to his sister in Woodland. I thought I shouldn't go, if I did have a bug, I wouldn't want to give it to people in the nursing home. He just called and said they just called 911 on his sister. They took her to the hospital and think she has pneumonia. She is 5.6 feet tall and only weighs 92-95 pounds. She doesn't have much reserve to fight infections.
I am waiting for your article on Family History Knowledge.

My friend gave me the frog. She found it on one of her trips and it was on sale. She said she couldn't pass it up.
Hope you are having a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment