Thursday, August 19, 2010

Young turkeys by the pool August 19, 2010


A large family of turkeys comes through the yard off and on. They usually move on to the next yard and keep going to somewhere.
Happy Birthday to Aunt Velma. Mother would always say today is Sis' birthday, just like she was in our immediate family. The two of them were very close to be so different. What do you think about going to Paragould next year for a sisters trip? Then we can go to the Lesters, get our hands on the pictures, copy them and give them back. What might be better, see if Janet, Richard and Harold would like to join us to have a family reunion.
I have to go to bridge tonight. It is pretty close to here so I don't have to leave so soon. But I do need to get ready. Your week of lectures sounds great. The lady you wrote about did something that I could never do. I would be so overwhelmed.

No comments:

Post a Comment