Saturday, August 28, 2010

John Griggs August 28, 2010

Grandpa Gibbs cousin. I don't know when it was made. He is pretty good looking!
Now to living in this age, no, I don't have free text messaging on my phone. Anyway , I don't know how to spell that bad!!
I am glad this new diet is working for you. I have always thought you should eat when you are hungry. Other people have different ideals an when you are eating out, it doesn't work but when things get back to normal, I would like to try it.
This week has been bad. Not so much in eating, but I am exhausted. When you are dealing with someone dying, you feel like dying yourself. Bud's sister died this afternoon at 2:00 this afternoon. Her son had no family around but us and Bud is not good at being around. So it was me! We stayed in Woodland for a few nights, before that we were driving back and forth. It was hard, she weighed 79 pounds a few days before death. She was a week without food and water. She really didn't want it. I just need sleep from being up with her to all kinds of hours. I am glad to be home.
Live in the moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment