Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Aunt Velma at age 14 August 10,2010


Aunt Velma at age 14. How old was she when she got married? Everyone has been dressed so nicely in these pictures.
Today we talked about Apple Cider Vinegar in Nutrition. Norma had a booklet on all the wonders that this vinegar could do. I used the clear vinegar, this article says it has to be unfiltered, raw and brown. I was going to make you and Norma copies but I forgot to do it before I left. Maybe tomorrow!!
Instead of anything sweet. I made us a smoothie with natural sweetness. Today is almost over, so maybe I will make it through today without any added sugars. I have also read that sugar can make your joints hurt.
It is almost 10:00. I can watch the news, do my exercises, take my shower and go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment