Sunday, December 12, 2010

Christmus Catcus December 12, 2010

I am anxious to hear all about your weekend. I know it was great and a beautiful winter land. Ski areas are so beautiful, if you didn't ever have to drive in it.
My friend brought me a Christmas Catcus. It is a beautiful white one. I have one in pink. Mine is blooming now. They are supposed to bloom at Christmas and mine doesn't always do that but this year it is. I had to take a picture of the one Jeanne gave me. I was shocked that the little camera felt as heavy as it did. I am trying to be very faithful about doing my exercises 3x a day. The therapist says I can't hurry the recovery time. At least, I don't want to make it longer.
Tomorrow is therapy again. After that my tennis team is meeting for lunch. I want to stop at the restaurant and give them some cards and pictures but not stay. My ex neighbor from Carmichael is coming at 1:00 to visit and bring over dinner for that night. Keeping busy makes the time go by so much faster.
Also I found my DVD of The Forgotten Carols. Right in plain site but so much commotion of getting caught up on things and moving furniture back into place, it's a wonder that I even knew where I was . Bud has a meeting tomorrow night, if he gets back in time we will watch it then. If not we will watch it on Wednesday night.
Ellene called me yesterday. Interesting phone call. I asked her about some things of the past and she gets pretty confused. She said for me to tell you and Norma "Merry Christmas" if she didn't get in touch with you. Her arthritis in her shoulders makes it hard to write. And the weather there has been colder than usual.
Have you set up an appointment for Dioni yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment