Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Early morning December 21, 2010

The calm and serene of early morning is a great way to start the day. I have not felt it lately. I keep saying that I will blog at the end of the day. By then, I don't feel like it. I had quit taking the vicadin for a few days. I thought I could do without it. Now I have stool softners, fiber one and prunes. I think I will take the pain medicine, just less of it. I was trying to come down with a cold so I loaded up with cold medicine. I feel better this morning. I get my hair cut today and go to therapy. My friend, Sandy wants to take me. She said she had to come down from the mountains anyway and she wanted to bring some food.
Back to the calm of the early morning. I don't think you will see that for a long time. You have such amazing news. It is so hard to believe the turn of events that brought you to this and at Christmas time! It is like I was reading a novel about someone that I didn't know. It is information that has been there but you don't get it until you and Dioni is at a point where you can handle it. Also, it is at a point where you do start that book. I also pray that the sister is at a point in her life where she can handle this. I feel that everything evolved at this time for a reason. If Terry had been working, he wouldn't have had time to play his part in this.
Do you realize all the surprize things that have happened to you these last two months???

No comments:

Post a Comment