Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Crocker Art Gallery December 15, 2010

Our Art Gallery in town built a new wing and it opened in October. Bud and I went in November and it was really nice. So much to see so we will be going back.
We watched Letters to God tonight. That was a great movie. I changed my Netflex to getting more movies a month. I don't get much sleep, not much on TV and I am limited on what I can do. Might as well take advantage of the movies while I can. I talked to Kenny tonight and he is having shoulder problems. I told him if he didn't want to be like daddy and can't lift his arm up, he should get to the doctor and find out what is wrong and get started on therapy. He sure hates to go to the doctor.
Today was a good day again. A couple came over from Church and brought over dinner and another friend came over in the afternoon. What really made it special was a shower, I washed my hair, I even put a bra on. I feel so much more normal. Less pain pills! What I do miss is jumping in the car and doing what I want to. I know that will be coming soon too.

No comments:

Post a Comment