Friday, December 17, 2010

December 17. 2010 Christmas bowl and ball

Last year, I was in a art group where we poured different color dyes and inks into a clear ornament. Then we swirled the inks around and then let it dry. The artist people knew what kinds of inks or dyes to use. I chose my colors and then hoped it would come out. I took pictures last Christmas, put it in my blue bowl and took pictures. I found my snowman decorations and put those out. I haven't done much else. Tonight we watched The Forgotten Carols. That put Ryan to sleep. He wasn't supposed to be here. He needed to do his wash and dryer. It costs where he lives. Before, he was going to take us out to lunch. He got here at 4:30. He wanted to know if we wanted to get some Mexican food (that means we pay) we told him we had a late lunch and we did, we weren't hungry. I thought he would leave soon. Remember mother (maybe you were too young) would say when someone would come over at the time we usually ate. "We are not going to eat until they leave, I don't want to have to feed them too." She didn't have company like Ryan. When we didn't feed him when he said he was hungry, he went to the refrig and helped himself, and made a sandwich. At 7:30, I knew we should eat," Ryan, do you want some soup" "Sure that sounds good" So I say get a pan out and open these 2 cans, put it on the stove. Get 3 bowls out of the dishwasher. I open the refrig and said I thought I had some sausage in here to add the soup. He says I made myself a sandwich with that, vegetarian soup is good for you anyway. I wondered what would mother do??? I had to admit defeat! Speaking of my defeat, when does your challenge come up? The one with McKay and Karen?

No comments:

Post a Comment