Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Reflections in the driveway December 29. 2010


Sometimes I think that the reflection is more beautiful than the real thing. They are more intriguing.
What a shock to hear about La Caille owners. I loved that place. Thank you so much for taking me there. It was like a dream world. I guess dreams can get out of hand sometimes. They did such a good job with it and to have it for such a long time. The economy has done lots of terrible things to people. I am so glad that I got to see it inside and out. Thank you!
I do believe in written thank yous. Yours was easier this way. I have several that I have to get in the mail tomorrow.
Today is my first day at home alone. There are so many things that I want to get done in these 4 days, that I can do by myself and not be interrupted.

No comments:

Post a Comment