Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Gulf Shores November 30, 2010

It was the last day of November when I sat down but now I see it is the first day of December. So hard to believe! It is hard for me to get good sleep, harder to toss and turn. Tonight will be especially hard. The doctor's nurse called at 5:00 tonight and would I like to have surgery on Wednesday (which is now today)
I thought why not. At one time it was for Wednesday anyway.
She tried to call the doctor but he had already left, so she couldn't give me any details. Don't eat or drink after 12:00, show up at hospital admitting at 9:00 in the morning but she didn't know what time surgery was. I want to get this over with so I hope there are no more changes.
My friend came over with a crock pot with a whole chicken, carrots an potatoes and bread for dinner, for lunch another friend brought over chili, cornbread and biscotti. They were all very good. I don't usually eat this good!
Another rule from the Life Lessons goes with the conversation we were having before I got the phone call coming in.And that is rule #17
17. Get rid of anything that isn’t useful, beautiful or joyful.
We were discussing all the stuff that takes up so much time in
our lives. Wish me luck, blessings prayers and any and everything else for my surgery tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment