Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Is this Airport Road kitchen???? December 22, 2010

I love the anticipation of Dioni for Christmas. Christmas is my favorite time of the year. I have had a hard time of it this year. I haven't been anywhere to see the decorations, I haven't been to Church, I haven't played much Christmas music and I can't get to my Christmas decorations without a real struggle. Used to I could hardly wait for Thanksgiving to start playing Christmas music and getting Christmas decorations down that I've accumulated over the years that bring back so many memories. My friend Sandie took me to get my hair cut and to therapy yesterday. We had 2 hours in between and she needed to go to the craft shop. I found a little artificial Charlie Brown tree with lights on it. It is indeed a Charlie Brown but it brings a little Christmas spirit in to the house. It is still hard to believe Christmas is this week. I tried to get off the Vicadin but with so much rain and lack of sleep, my shoulder/arm has really been hurting. The therapist assured me that having pain was normal for being out of surgery 2 1/2 weeks and that I would have intense pain at times for several months. Not really what I wanted to hear! As I said before, I need more patience, and more stool softner, fiber one and prunes.
All the good things that have happened to you in the last 2 months are due to you and you deserve many more. I am sure you will get them. You are very patient and work at what you get. It is great to be rewarded like you have. You will have a great book once you get started. Your friend Nannette is a great writer. I loved her blog, "Is this the Finale"
Congratulations on the no sugar stuff. It will be hard to get through the holidays but you already have gone through the hardest, that being the first few days to a week. Rule #29
29. What other people think of you is none of your business.

No comments:

Post a Comment