Tuesday, December 28, 2010

San Francisco from Coit Tower December 28, 2010


San Francisco is my favorite city. This shot was taken a few years ago.
I am glad to hear that you are surviving through so much family. That would be too much for me for too long.
Bud is leaving tomorrow for the Rose Bowl Parade trip. I feel so much better now but I don't think that I could have made the trip and enjoyed it. I finally made it to a time of my life where I had common sense! I wonder if I it will last through the year of 2011 or will it make it to 2011. Which brings me to the subject of NEW YEARS RESOLUTION. Will I make any this year or not. I have a few days left to think about this.
Tell Dioni that I got a puzzle this year for Christmas. I got it out this afternoon and put it together. It was lots of fun. I thought about Dione while I was doing it.
I also had a long computer chat today with snapfish. It appears that the Christmas that I ordered for you, Norma and Robin is lost somewhere out in space. They want me to wait 1 more day before I ask them to redo every thing. Merry Christmas for now and hopefully soon I will have it there.

No comments:

Post a Comment