Friday, December 3, 2010

My Orchid with a filter December 3, 2010

Thank you so much for the books, cards and beautiful pictures. Such a beautiful place! You are now spoiled and Rod is going to have to work hard next year. I love your Christmas necklace.
As your card says, I need to fast forward a little but then Pause at the good times. I have read a lot of Susan Polis Schutz writings. I like her. I don't know what is happening tomorrow but I will put my books in my bag just in case I stay. If I do stay,I have 2 friends who said they were coming to see me. Robin was here last night and she is really sick now. Once I get my surgery, they will be giving me antibotics, just to make sure that I don't get any hospital acquired infections. Maybe that will help with everything.
Tell Dioni that I like her card. The card makes me think of her.
Hope all your parties are going good. Rule # 35
35. Don’t audit life. Show up and make the most of it now.

It's never too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment