Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Baby hawk loves to drink out of the pool

Congratulations on your 3 month success! 26.1 Way to go! I won't see you for almost 2 months, I probably won't recognize you in Denver. I am not losing any more or gaining. I am kinda happy where I am weight wise. I wish it had been a more healthy loss. I am eating healthy, I don't want as much to eat.
I emailed the doctor about my rash and got my medicine for that. I am hoping the cough will go away on its own.I am hoping the Musinex will help me since it helped some of the others on the Tarceva blog. Reading the blogs make me wonder if I will ever have hair again, always have very dry skin and a rash. They are all happy that it is working and to be alive for years. I get my CT scan on August 18. I will see the Oncologist on the 31st and then I will know what my future is going to be.
I packed for our trip today. The house keeper is coming on Friday morning and I am going to bridge on Friday afternoon. I don't want to have to rush on Saturday and then drive for 3 hours.
My picture is one of the baby hawks. It likes to drink from the pool. One of the babies did that last year. It was warm today but not as hot as Norma had it.

No comments:

Post a Comment