Monday, July 11, 2011

White Rose Bush

Hope you didn't get stuck on the freeway too long! At the right time of the day, freeways aren't bad. The picture of you and Traci is great. You look so good, so skinny! How much have you lost now? You really look good!!
My day was good. Didn't do much. I went to lunch, then to Kohl's. I found a lot of things with my 30% off. I got in line, heard the woman at the cash register say this isn't good until the 13th. Fortunately I wasn't up there yet. I knew it wasn't the 13th yet so I left everything in the cart and left. I had already been there too long. I hope I can find everything on wednesday of friday when I go again. I went to the ACS Healthy Eating Class tonight. I was the only one there. It was a good class. Then I went to the community garden and put a netting up for my green beans to climb on. It is not very sturdy. I hope it holds until I get out there again. It was starting to get dark so I did a half way job.
I am going to your favorite place for lunch tomorrow. MIMI'S. I think tonight was your outdoor concert. I hope it was good.

No comments:

Post a Comment