Saturday, July 16, 2011

Black Widow Spider


I talked to Phil today and he said he and Shelly would come to Branson that Monday and Tuesday, take Norma to the airport on wednesday. I face booked Betty and Richard. She said they could be there and you saw Harold's message. I talked to Robbie today and Kenny was in the ER with bad stomach cramps. It may be gas or air bubble from the colonscopy. Hopefully that is what it is. I told Robbie about that monday and tuesday. I talked to Robbie a long time about Kenny's medical problem and Norma called. I had to call her back later and have her call the house phone since my battery was about dead. I talked to her a long time. She had talked to Kenny and didn't really know what was going on. At 8:00, I was watching the end of Gone with the Wind. I had no idea that it would end that way.
I can't believe all the battles that go on in my backyard. I find bones from baby birds that the hawks have eaten, tonight, I found this Black widow spider with this big thing in it's web. Getting closer, it looks like it might be a baby snake. The squirrel got into my one red tomato that I was waiting to get ripe enough to pick. Just took one bite and left the rest of it. Tonight I found the squirrel on my bridge to the garden with a big round green thing in his mouth as he ran up the tree. I think it was a green tomato.
I went to the gym today and did my exercise but I was tired and didn't do as much as usual. After I got home, I remembered that I had only eaten some watermelon at lunch time. So tonight I had a good dinner of tuna steaks and some fresh vegetables from the garden. For dessert some blackberries, strawberries and peaches on a slice of pound cake with canned whipped cream.
Almost time for bed. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment