Friday, July 8, 2011


One of my 4 baby hawks. He is on top of the patio roof. The other 3 flew away but he stayed for awhile. They like to be by the pool even tho they don't swim. It is a close fly to their nest.
You were busy trying to work out all combinations for Branson. Thank you. I hope the rain didn't show up until your outdoor concert was over. And that Phil and Shelly wasn't too tired to enjoy it.
I had a good but busy day. It would have been really good if I wasn't coughing so much. I went to the store and got everything on my list. I was so proud of myself until I drove into the driveway and remembered the sleepy cough medicine. (CHEMO BRAIN). Another night without it, I found some day cough medicine and it is helping.
We are having home grown tomatoes every night yhis week. So much better than from the store. Also banana peppers.
Enjoy tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment