Friday, July 15, 2011

Zinnia


I hope you had a calm restful day. I didn't get as much done as I had hoped to but I did do something. I went to the church garden this morning and staked up my loaded tomato plants and picked a lot of my banana peppers. That is my favorite pepper.The picture of the zinnia is from one of the gardens at the Church. I went out to lunch with past co workers. It was near Costco so I was going to get gas. After getting in line, looked for my card! I changed purses and left my wallet in the other purse. I was able to get out of that long line and go to lunch. I did have some money in my purse! I was going to exercise afterwards. My friend made me some healthy oatmeal cookies. They were good. I had 2. Shortly afterwards I had diahrea. It might have been from eating out also. So, I decided against working out. I am going to have to remember to take the Imodium with me on my trip. So now, I think I will go to bed early and read my nutrition book from ACS.
Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment