Sunday, July 31, 2011

Southern Oregon University

Our Elderhostel was at this University but not this building. It was good to get away and good to get back home. My coughing is much worse now. I think the air conditioning hit my sinuses and that always gives me problems. I learned a lot at the program, liked the people and had good food. The room was great with a microwave and refrig. The plays were not very good but we had good seats.
It was really good to get away but it is really good to be back home!
Tomorrow is a beginning of a new you. I can't imagine. I have always thought that you continually had a new you. All for the good!
I never know who I am going to be from day to day. Is it going to be a good day? a normal day or a bad day?? Most days it is all three in one day. Thank goodness! I stayed home today so I could get caught up s l o w l y. Can you imagine me living in the slow lane?? I did start on a photo album of when everyone was here, made some cards and paid some bills. I guess I did need that slow day! Tomorrow is a NEW day. I am anxious to hear about yours.
Time for a shower and get ready for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment