Thursday, July 21, 2011

Exercise

Did we exercise or did we just take pictures?? It was fun!
I went to exercise today. My last session with the trainer. Good thing. She is leaving. The first session was a quick one with someone else. She was getting married and leaving. I must do something to these people! I think I have finished my watering set ups for when we are gone. I had to modify 2. I hope no more. I got a email yesterday from Elderhostel wanting me to fax some forms to them before we go. I copied the forms but to answer all those questions is going to take some time. The house keepers are coming tomorrow morning at 9:30 and I still have some things I want to put away before they get here.
I heard from Janet tonight(facebook). She will be in Texas while we are in Branson and is sending Norma some pictures that we may want to go through.
I think my cough is a little better. Hopefully tomorrow will even be better.
I don't remember if I told you that I got your nice card, sayings and money the other day. Thanks! It might be awhile before I need anything for my hair.
Have a nice day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment