Monday, July 4, 2011

Day Lily

Hope you had a good day. I stayed home all day, worked in yard early morning, late evening. Tomorrow is supposed to be hotter but I have several errands to run.
I talked to Kenny and Robbie today. On Friday Kenny is having a upper GI and colonoscopy done at the same time. I see the nutritionalist tomorrow. Funny, I have already started getting my appetite back (some ). I have to get my blood drawn also. If everything is mostly normal, we may take a little trip up north, stop to see Kindra on our way up to Oregon. I started reading about her town. It is such a cowboy town! This book says: "There's not a lot to do out here except marvel at the feel of what may be the most remote community in California, while the locals wonder what a tourist is doing way out here." I have been in the town over the mountain from her town and that town is even smaller. I hope we get to go. It may be a little bit longer than I would like. But I won't know until I do it. We will be doing a Elderhostel program in Oregon.
My computer says it is going to shut down in 9 minutes. That means it is past my bedtime. Have a good day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment