Friday, July 1, 2011

African Iris

It was a nice morning early. A I was watering, I decided to bring my camera out and take pictures of flowers. I hadn't done that in awhile. I played with a lot of closeups. I have had a really good 2 days. After having stomach flu, good days are really appreciated.
Kindra is in town this weekend. She and Tony, Robin and Manuel are bringing lunch over tomorrow and then go swimming. It is supposed to be 100 degrees. Andrea is out of town and Marisa is working.
I went out to my little secret garden and laid in the hammock watching the baby hawks up in the tree practing their flying. Very relaxing! Until.. one flew over me and pooped!! I was glad I had on long pants. I don't know if I am going to be able to keep the hammock up for the summer. I found an old sheet to cover it for now. The ground is getting whiter every day under the nest. The hammock is not under the nest! I think I need to put Imodium in their drinking water or somehow make my area a no-fly zone.
Looks like you are having thunderstorm activity while Phil is there.
It was good talking to you today.

No comments:

Post a Comment