Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Tammy and I went out this great restaurant to eat. It is in a nursery.
we both liked plants so it was great. It also had a art guild in doing different kinds of art and selling. We didn't get anything but there was some nice things.
I loved seeing your blog on my page. It gave some interest and color to my page. I have found that when you have leg cramps, Magnesium tablets work good. The doctor told me to take that when I get cramps. Before I was trying to keep Tonic water on hand. It has quinine in it and that works. But it is so much easier to have a bottle of pills on hand. I also think I got hooked on diluted gatoraid for the stomach flu. I tried a little white rice and chicken noodle soup for dinner. That was still heavier than what I wanted on my stomach. I am getting better. I slept off and on today. I am hoping tomorrow is a normal day.
Enjoy your new phones!

No comments:

Post a Comment