Monday, June 13, 2011

Happy

Today is another good day! Even though the refrigerator went out. I didn't like Sears before and they couldn't come out until Wednesday and I wasn't going to be here. Also I wanted everything done before picking up Tammy. I looked in the phone book and found someone who only worked on refrigerators. The office was close by even though they worked all over the area. It only came to $300.00. What a relief! By talking to me and asking a few questions, he had it figured out and had the parts and fixed in an hour. Now I am checking the temperature in the garage refrigerator. We also had a new filter put in the pool. It was a $1,000 dollars. Oh well, can't win them all.
This dog is a tennis friend's baby. His name is not Happy but that is what I like to call this picture.
I hope your Lehi Days tent went up o.k.Do you have help on the day of the event, I could have never gotten our canapy up without Manuel's help. You have a busy week, a busy life! What would we do if there was nothing to do??

No comments:

Post a Comment