Thursday, June 2, 2011

Sharon's place

The closest thing I could find to Thanksgiving Point. It was fun at Sharon's and I am glad you got to meet her. I am tired tonight but had a good day. We went to the nursery this morning and Bud got a trellis for my secret garden to block out a little of the neighbor's industrial area. Of course, if I am at a nursery, I have to get some more plants. The gopher ate all but one of my green bean plants. So I bought more of those and put in a planter. 1 spagatti squash in a planter. I planted from seed last year and treated them almost like zucchini. TOO MANY! We have had such weird weather, my tomatoes don't look too good. So I bought tomatoe food--just in case they are hungry. Sunflower and zinnia seed are beginning to come up. The gophers ate my marigolds. These are the church gophers. So far my few things that I have at home haven't been touched. Not much to touch, most everything is in pots.
Your concerts sound great. I hope it doesn't rain at any of them . If so, maybe you can get one of those big golf umbrellas
Tomorrow I am going over to take a few pictures of Marisa and her friends before they leave for the senior ball. It may rain. At least they all chipped in for a limo and they won't be driving. Although we should be getting used to rain. We are above our year's normal!
I still need to take a shower and get to bed. Have a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment