Saturday, June 4, 2011

I think you NEED to get a new camera! Some weird effect are o.k. but you don't want it on all of the pics. Sounds like you are making enough money to get one. It rained all day today. It was a good rest day, I even took a nap. That is why I am up now. I did too much yesterday and being out in not so good weather. I coughed a lot and forgot to take my cough drops with me. When I cough, I cough from the bottom of my ribs and it hurts.I felt like I had done lots of exercise. But with today's rest, I am going back to living on cough drops and cough medicine. Happy Birthday to Terry. I hope he survives it. Birthdays are only what you make them. 40, 50 and 60 was good for me! I guess I am still trying to get over 70. It must be because I celebrated my birthday in Mother's nursing home! This dog was a decoration at the house in Monterey. I guess it is art.
My computer is going to shut down in 1minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment