Monday, June 20, 2011


I have eaten so much! Kris and I stopped at a place on the river and had something to ea, after taking Tammy to the airport.. I feel like I have done nothing but EAT. Robin and Kris came over tonight and did father's day dinner for Bud. It was light but it seems like it has been food, food and more food for the last few weeks. You look good in that old picture and I am sure you must look good now. Congratulations! For the time being, I am not too concerned about weight. The diarrhea is keeping my weight down.
The visit with Tammy was good. We were constantly busy. We are both interested in photography and gardening. We did some of both. She helped us at our church in feeding the homeless. We did lots of different things.
Now it is quiet in the house. It is hot but pleasant.
I know you are really busy for your big day on Wednesday. I will be thinking of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment