Thursday, June 9, 2011

Kindra opening her heart necklace

Sounds like everyone is doing good on their diet. You are a good influence. You have been so busy, you don't have time to eat between meals. I am eating better now, The nutrition person called today. She had a cancellation but I didn't have a car. So she will call in July when those dates are available.
Manuel is having a garage sale on Saturday. I gave him lots of my other stuff and Bud was buying a lawn mower so he took the old one over to Manuel's. Manuel is like you, Norma and Kenny. He loves garage sales.
I feel good. I want more ENERGY!! Looking forward to Tammy and Kris coming. I am playing bridge tomorrow afternoon. Kohls is on the way. I hope I can stop there on the way to use my 30%. Hope your day was profitable!

No comments:

Post a Comment