Saturday, June 11, 2011

At Mimi's

My first outing with about a dozen co-workers that I haven't seen for awhile. I didn't want to wear a wig. So I had a denim cap from last time with my jeans. I felt very comfortable. I didn't know we had windows behind us so the picture didn't turn out too good. It was good to see so many people. I felt good all day until the last 30 minutes and I was on my last ounce of energy. I made it home and to the bathroom just in time. I collapsed for about an hour and now I feel great again. I am ready for more days like this. I went out to Costco and watered some of the church garden. After my revival, I even worked in mine some. My book came today, the one Sharon's friend liked. I think I will try reading some tonight.
How did the baby contest go? There are times that I am glad that I am on a slower pace, other times I miss the rat race! Soon Tammy and Kris will be here and I can kick into high gear again.

No comments:

Post a Comment