Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Back to the fitness center! Time to get back to the old life!! Tai Chi was today and there is one more class on wednesday at the center, then he thinks he can get a place in the country. I can't remember the moves to do on my own, but I think it would help with my breathing. I set up times for the trainer to go over the weight machines with me.
I went out to the community garden at 7:00 this morning. We have had 2 days over 100 degrees.
It was nice early in the morning and I had so many weeds to get out.
All and all, it was a good day. Except Kris got me Skype for my computer and I used 2-3 hours trying to get it to work on my Mac (? Mac Compatiable?) I guess I will go to Best Buy and see if they can tell me what I don't know. I hope your day was good and you can't wait for tomorrow to come to do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment