Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Marisa's graduation

Graduation day. Marisa was on top of the world! She has been on a continual party since.
The first time that I've worn my wig for a few years. I didn't get it just like I wanted. I will play with it some more. I don't know if I will wear it that much.
Today was a good day. I felt good when I woke up, had more energy and still have more than some days. I had a meeting tonight at church, go home and stir fried my new potatoes, green onions, zucchini and yellow squash. It was so good. I haven't felt like anything was good lately. Not quiet ready for protein yet. I have a appointment with the social worker at the end of the month and I asked to have a appointment with a nutritionalist. All my labs were good. There must be nothing wrong with me. Tomorrow I see the lymphodema therapist.
Do I sound like Mama Vaughn???
I also had Tai Chi. Very slow movements and uses your breathing.It is taught by a doctor. He only has one more time at this club. He said to leave my phone number. He is going to try to get a group together for free. I will leave you on this positive note.

No comments:

Post a Comment