Friday, June 24, 2011

Happy California Cow

Today was another good day. I may go to bed early though. Tomorrow is a early day. I saw the social worker today. She is transferring to Sacramento. I may see her partner after I have my cat scan in August. Most of my questions that I had for her was medical, so she sent some over to the doctor. The eye doctor called this afternoon for me to try to get in on Monday about my floaters. I had an appointment this afternoon with the trainer at the fitness center. She is the one who gave the talk on fiber when you were here. Today it was mostly get all the information and a few machines. On wednesday, I will go through all the machines that I will be using.
I got my green beans planted and Manuel and my garden watered. I am going to try to be there by 7:00 in the morning to water again before I have to leave for my meeting in Livermore.
Many times I wish I had all those helping hands. Have a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment