Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Tues, June 28, 2011



No Blog from you, so I am sure your day was over whelmed at the doctors office and hopefully you are OK...and hopefully Bud is OK!

We got new phones last night, We are on a phone plan with Terry and Lorie Jo and it was time to change our plan...still with AT&T. I got an

I phone which is the coolest thing ever. Makes Texting so much easier and I can now check on my Avon people on my Avon website even when I am not near a computer!

I have an appointment in Sandy this morning at 8:30 to sign up a new Avon lady...another one to call after 12:00 today... so a work day for me!

Rod has been having hip and shoulder problems and went to the doctor today and he said there is no cure for aging!! Told him to stop complaining. He did give him a shot for his shoulder. We really like our doctor , has a crazy sense of humor but over all pretty good. He did his training in the boot heel of Missouri! I have been having leg cramps the last few weeks at night.....I think I will just deal with it...don't want to be told there is no cure to aging!

Choose only the Blessings you like today!

Well I am off to have a successful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment