Friday, June 17, 2011

St Helena


A great day yesterday! It is great to get away and see different things, better weather, being with Kris and Tammy. It was a little bit farther than we thought. Kris drove. She was probably worn out. She has a 5 hour drive today to go see Kindra. She and Robin are going and come back on Sunday. Your time away is probably really busy but enjoyable. I know you won't be seeing the blogs until next week but it is like my diary to myself. After we got back from the wine country, Tammy wanted to take Bud and I out to eat. We went to Sushi which we like but never know exactly what to order except the California roll. Tammy knew what most of the things on the menu were so she ordered these different things and they were all so good. It really made me feel healthy. I asked for tea, and they brought Japanese green tea, a very different taste. But it made me remember when I was on a Japanese tea kick and I should have some left. I used to drink it every day for a few months. It is supposed to be so good for you. It's in my head or where ever , I feel more back to my old self today. At the winery, Kris and Tammy did the wine tasting, I shopped, did pictures, and came over where they were, the server said he would take a picture of the 3 of us, so he poured a few drops in a wine glass for me for the picture. You pay for the tastings but he could see I wasn't going to be having any so it was nice that he offered to take the picture, dirty the glass for nothing.
It was a great day to go get away from everyday things and refresh your mind. You are always doing that!! How are all of you doing on your diets? It is a weird and healthy diet but whatever works!
Tammy is not up yet so I am catching up on a few things.

No comments:

Post a Comment