Sunday, June 5, 2011

Another senior ball


Everyone was so pretty that night but it was a long day. Especially without cough drops. It was cold and damp. I rested all day on Saturday since it rained all day. Today was a good day. There was a new college girl at church. She really wants to garden and she lives in the apartments across from the church. You know how excited I get about gardening,! Another great thing was my chocolate dipped soft ice cream cone. I used to get those at least once a month. Everything went down hill after that. I am tired of diahrea!
Have you seen the movie. "The lessons learned from (I forgot his first name) Sperry. A very good Christian movie. I told Norma that I would look up Midway to Heaven. It is not available.
I am going to brush my teeth, take my cough medicine and go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment