Friday, June 3, 2011

Mountain Reflections

The good old days. My last camping trip. Sounds like you are really having a good day. Good luck this week end. I just got off the phone talking to Sharon and Diane's friend who has lung cancer. He was at church the Sunday that you were there. He remembers you. He is very impressed with the medicine that I am on (same one he is on) . He had a cat scan 2 weeks ago and his tumor had shrunk quite a bit. He doesn't have to see the doctor for 2 months. He has changed his diet a lot. He belongs to the same gym that I used to. We know lots of the same people. Exercise is very important to him. He recommends the book " Life after Cancer " by Block. He feels the change in the diet is the best thing that happened to him.
It is still winter here. Tonight is senior Ball and I was going to take some outdoor pictures of Marisa before the ball. It is probably a strapless cute dress but if we are outside, every goose bump will show. Of course it feels colder to me now with no hair. Maybe I will warm up if I get up and move.

No comments:

Post a Comment