Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Happy Anniversary


Don't years fly by faster than these bikers! Phil was real excited that we got to watch them, even though it was raining and we were going to be a little late picking up Norma at the airport. Norma didn't let me know that it was your anniversary. I am going to need Dioni to remind me of dates.
We have had a wild day in weather. Tornado warnings here with hail, heavy rain and thunderstorms. No tornados here but I think their might have been some near your friend who is staying with her mother. First of June and it still feels like winter! To top it off, I got my head shaved today. Brrrr
The good thing today was that I went to the wellness center for exercise. I went to the Ti Chi class. The instructor who is a doctor said Ti Chi may help my breathing. I felt pretty good after that so I stayed for the ball class. I told the instructor, I would watch or do what I could.I could do most of it. I really felt good afterwards. I felt like I was with the living again.
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO YOU AND ROD!

No comments:

Post a Comment