Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Old baby humming birds

My baby hummingbirds from a few years ago! Now the baby hawks are invading me. I walk out the patio door and one flies up from the patio, another off the patio roof and now the bricks are starting to turn white! The other 2 are up in the trees close by. I am still enjoying my ginger candy. I saw the nutritionalist today. She didn't say too much that I didn't know. I should drink a little more milk, a little more protein and don't try to cut everything that I think is bad. Reward myself once in awhile. I got my blood drawn and my prescription filled. Now I am waiting for the results. Elderhostel said they will hold our spots for 24 hours for the trip. That will give me time to talk to the doctor.
I guess Phil and Shelly are about to leave. There is so much to show them in your area. I am excited to hear all about your visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment