Saturday, November 5, 2011

Bears from my sistere

Look at my cute bears from my sisters! Since I didn't take pictures of the boxes, I will do portions at times. They will be my treasures.
Joyce, I am glad your Christmas party was good. I guess Rod did ok while you were gone.
I had a good day today, more productive but a little tiring. It was 32 degrees this morning and rained some during the early evening. At least it wasn't snowing!! I am not ready for WINTER!
Lori Jo, I like looking at old pictures also because they make you happy. Most pictures are of good times. The camera seldom comes out in bad times. In landscape pictures, I usually find something I really like in it.I don't know about the future with digital. Bad ones get deleted right away. I have seen a lot of changes in photography. I was taking a class in HISTORY OF PHOTOGRAPHY this past semester. I was enjoying it for the content. I hate memorizing dates tho.

No comments:

Post a Comment