Sunday, November 13, 2011

Thanksgiving is approaching

I liked your pumpkin still life. I remembered that I had taken one similar while in Santa Cruz. Kris and I went one time and took Marcus and Marisa. It wasn't very relaxing. Those 2 together especially younger were always a handful. Seperately, they were ok. It was still a good trip.
I did not sleep very good last night. My new Kohl's pajamas were warmer than what I usually wear plus I went to bed very early. That never works. I have not done much today. We are having company at 10:00 tomorrow and the new house cleaner is coming at 12:00. That means I have to clean some before she comes. My company is Ms. Clean.
I had a meeting tomorrow night at the house but one person came down with a cold, so we have to reschedule.
I always thought of both you and Rod were good speakers. Even through pain! I am glad you and Andrew had fun. You were teaching him and he didn't know it. He was probably ready for a one on one.

No comments:

Post a Comment