Sunday, November 20, 2011

Box #3 from Joyce and Norma

I couldn't get everything in in one picture. I will send the other picture next. Thank you both. Inside this box was also candy, foot and hand cream.
I missed the blog last night. I guess I need to blog earlier. I never know how I am going to feel at night. It was cold last night and I had the joint and muscle aches that start about the 3rd day after chemo. As usual, I haven't been sleeping good so they prescribed a sleeping pill. I have hesitated taking it. Last night, I thought I would try it about 10:30 and I got a good 4 hours sleep. I am so thankful for that!
Joyce, Sounds like you and Rod are really being sucessful at your jobs. I hope Terry hears pretty soon about his interview. Everything seems to work in it's own time. Waiting is so hard! We get used to this fast forward stuff. ( Sorts like Rod's stitches, you wait and wait and nothing happens)
Marisa's car conked out after they already put so much time and money in it. College is 4 days a week and at least 30 minutes away so Robin and Manuel had to spend this week end finding a reliable car that was dependable and affordable and that Marisa would like it( She is not pickey tho) She works both weekend days. That is why Robin couldn't spend the night this chemo session.
Lori Jo, I love your flower photos, I love spring, I love fall, I love color! God did a good job with nature. When I get down, I look outside and say Thank You God!

No comments:

Post a Comment