Sunday, November 27, 2011

Getting ready for Black Friday


I hope your sunday was as restful as you had hoped for. I was so busy trying to find all the Christmas decorations. I found them but the dining room table is piled high with stuff so she can vacum. I hope that I can get up in time to do eveything that I want to get done. I have gotten use to sleeping again.
I also worry about Terry and Lori Jo. Terry has always been a strong and hard worker and it has worked. But now he has a problem he hasn't been able to take care of right away. I know what Lori Jo is going through. Bud is a lot like Terry. He wants it and wants it now but it doesn't always work that way, then depression sets in. I have a lot of upbeat friends and sisters and brothers. Tennis and walking was also great. The good quotes are also great. "When One door closes, another one opens," " Live one Day At a Time" and faith is always good. I feel Terry will come out of this and be a much stronger person. In the meantime, Lori Jo stay strong!

No comments:

Post a Comment