Monday, November 7, 2011

Fall Colors

Have I ever said that I like Fall?? I feel the plants give their best before taking that long winter's nap.
I love the picture of Terry as a kid. He is happy and you can't help being happy with him. How did the interview go? My prayers are with him. When will he know the outcome?
How is Rod doing? How are you coping Joyce? You know, I am going to do prayers for the whole family! How is the body plumbing going? Think about last year, You had 2 great sisters come to see you and then you and Rod got to go to this great warm expensive placeand enjoy yourselves. Can you believe that was only a year ago?
I have therapy tomorrow and then 4 of my friends are coming over and plant some pretty flowers and spruce up in the garden. I was tired today.Daylight savings time sure messes up my sleep. Plus I forgot to use my oxygen.
Blessings to everyone, hopefully we all sleep good.

No comments:

Post a Comment