Tuesday, November 8, 2011

my garden friends

A busy day! Therapy at the hospital for my arm at 9 am. My friends came a few hours later. This is not a good picture. I got Bud to take the picture and he didn't have his shoes on so we stayed on the patio I can't believe all they got done and how nice it looks. They brought their own tools and worked independently of each other. One lady stopped at the nursery and got some blooming plants and they planted them where I could see them while in the house. I stayed outside today longer than I had planned. I was pooped. Thank goodness for the soup someone had made for dinner. Bud wanted to watch a movie after dinner. I fell asleep during the movie.
How are you and Rod doing? I hope you both can get some rest, ignore the pain and take one day at a time.
Lori Jo, how many days do you get off for thanksgiving? We were going to Vegas for thanksgiving, but too many problems to get away. I need to cancel those airline tickets tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment