Thursday, November 3, 2011

Savannah, Georgia

I enjoyed Savannah even tho I had to go by myself.It was elderhostel and Bud got sick a t the last minute. He thought he would be ok at home and he was.
Being a caregiver is very stressful! Especially when you can't make them better. I hope Rod is feeling a little better. Be sure to take care of yourself. I never heard of the block. But I was there when Gabe had his problem.also, you need the courage to keep everything else going. I know you hear this a lot " You are strong, you can do it"
I hear it a lot, I want to say "NO, NO I AM NOT STRONG" but I don't. Mother and Daddy used to say " You are the oldest, you can do it." Is that just a Vaughn thing? I am still surviving, I guess it is ok.
My nutritionalist friend is coming over after she picks up her son. She has chickens, used to bring egg. She is bringing some chicken soup from her chicken. She said we took the chicken, her husband chopped the head off. They prepared it. She was sure she wouldn't be able to eat it because it was HER chicken. She did and it was good. She now believes that chickens are very good sources.
Lori Jo, I like the kids in costume. That gives them a chance to be someone else for a night.I don't think I ever went trick or treating. Living out in the country wasn't a good place for that.
Even where we live now, is not good---being on a court, long driveway,no sidewalks or street lightsdoes not give kids high sugar production. We didn't have any trick or treators. I like fall color pictures tho or any change of season.

No comments:

Post a Comment