Wednesday, November 16, 2011

This is my second time around so this blog may be short. I said save, then went back and it was gone!!
This was a fun trip! Such a pretty site and a good driver.
I was so tired after the Biggest Loser last night, I didn't blog. I had my blood work done and very thankful that it was in the acceptable range. So tomorrow is the big day....doctor and chemo. I am anxious to find out more about the breast cancer. It is itchy and painful.
Lori Jo, I enjoy the pictures of the kids. It is great that both you and Alyssa are into music. Music is very soothing. She will be able to pay her way through college with music lessons if not a scholarship. Still praying for Terry and hope the waiting game is over soon.
Bud has a fire going in the other room. Much warmer there than here.
Joyce, I know you really work hard in Avon.You make it look so easy. You have really done good1

No comments:

Post a Comment